Disabling PluggableButtonMorph or should I be using something else?

Jerome Chan eviltofu at mac.com
Wed Jul 10 12:49:13 UTC 2002

Heyo! Thanks for all the help on the list. I'm writing my first morphic
based project and so far its been fun except for the part where I sit
around surfing the Smalltalk library trying to figure out which morph to
use.

Right now I have a series of PluggableButtonMorphs which I would like to
enable and disable based on some criteria. For example, if I have no items
selected on a PluggableListMorph, I won't be able to click on the remove
button. How do I do that? I thought I'd simply return true or false into
the getState selector but that does not appear to work. I can still click
on the button.

Thank you!

Zurgle's SystemWindow shake method is fun! :P