Squeak Swiki Destructive Grafitti

David Brown ddb at namshub.org
Wed Jul 10 19:51:47 UTC 2002

It seems that the "grafitti" that has been appearing on the Swiki is getting
worse and worse.  The front page has been getting mangled over the last couple
of days.

I'd been hoping that if we just quietly erased the grafitti that eventually the
"artists" would move on, but I was also afraid that if they saw any reaction at
all to their activities, that they would be encouraged to continue.  It seems
that the latter has occured.

Is there a good solution to this?  Should at least the front page be locked down?

dave