New version

Kazuhiro ABE pg3k-ab at asahi-net.or.jp
Sat Jul 13 12:21:38 UTC 2002

Hi,

On Thu, 11 Jul 2002 23:26:27 -0700
Michael Rueger <m.rueger at acm.org> wrote:
> - web site should render ok in most browsers. Please let me know if
> anything is broken in your browser (most often an offset in the menu
> roll-over)

I use Opera 6.03 on Win98SE.
When I click a thumbnail of Squeakland's gallery, the browser says:

"Unsupported loader format."

http://www.squeakland.org/project.jsp?http://www.squeakland.org/uploads/accellerationredwindow.001.pr

And when I click caption of a project, the plugin image is started
without splash screen. But the project is not loaded.

http://www.squeakland.org:8080/super/uploads/accellerationredwindow.001.pr

Regards,
Kszuhiro ABE

P.S. I am working for Japanese version of Squeak. So I need a source
code of plugin image, not already shrunk image. How can I get it?