screen savers?

Andreas Raab Andreas.Raab at gmx.de
Sun Jul 14 22:55:37 UTC 2002

Lex,

There's not a lot about it except that screensavers on windows are
supposed to show a configuration dialog (this might not be trivial to
get done right) and that they need to be somewhat more smart about
shutting down than Squeak is right now (e.g., you're getting a special
message from windows about this - note that just shutting down on mouse
moves etc. won't work because you might have to display a password
dialog etc). Other than that it really is trivial to do screensavers.

Cheers,
  - Andreas