socp-b.scsnet.com at it again

Serge Stinckwich Serge.Stinckwich at info.unicaen.fr
Mon Jul 15 21:54:12 UTC 2002

On Mon, 15 Jul 2002 14:36:20 -0700
David Brown <ddb at namshub.org> wrote:

> Looks like socp-b.scsnet.com is at it again.  They removed all instances of the
> article "a" that were in lower case.  Guess they wanted to play with search and
> replace.  I replaced their edit with the previous version.
>
> I wonder if this is all coming from a hacked machine?  I wonder if they even
> know that all changes are logged, making it simple to discover and repair the edits?
>
> Oh well.  I think I'm getting a little obsessed with all of this.

no no ;-)

Maybe, we could a very simple password for the Wiki site. This password will be post in the mailing-list and be known from all the people who read the squeak-dev list. A very simple protection against the standard Wiki vandalist ...

--
Serge Stinckwich                                         -< )  http://multiagent.com/
Université de Caen>CNRS UMR 6072>GREYC>I3>SMILE           /~\  http://squeak.org/