Squeak on WinCE HPC MIPS?

Ned Konz ned at bike-nomad.com
Tue Jul 16 15:57:21 UTC 2002

On Tuesday 16 July 2002 08:30 am, Aaron wrote:
> Indeed, the z50 has interested me for a while.  However, it
> interested me as a laptop, or main machine.  (I've small
> requirements- Squeak and a web browser) However, I have an iBook,
> which is signifigantly larger, but of the same form factor.  I'm
> hoping to get something that is small enough that I don't mind
> carrying it around, but with a keyboard for coding.

In general, I've been happy with the MobilePro 770. It has fairly
generous RAM, a couple of card slots (CF and PC Card), an OK modem,
an OK display (except in sunlight), and a pretty good keyboard.

It was the keyboard that drove my decision; I needed something
comfortably touch-typable.

And now that Squeak, Vim, Perl, and Ruby are available for it, what
else would I need?

--
Ned Konz
http://bike-nomad.com