Now I'm really confused :-(

david at aminal.com david at aminal.com
Tue Jul 16 19:00:06 UTC 2002

I'm trying to understand Morphic well enough to do
something usefull, and I keep running into a brick
wall.

I must be dense, because I've asked similar questions
before, but I'm just not 'getting it'.

Lets say I have two morphs, one a pushbutton, one
a rectangle. These two morphs are in a world.

I've gotten to the point where I understand, more
or less, how to capture an event and then make
the pushbutton itself do something.

What I don't understand is how to capture the event
in the pushbutton and then make the *rectangle do
something, like change color.

i.e push the button and the light goes on.

Does a world have a namespace? Can I identify and
send messages from one morph to another inside a
world?

David Schutt