Swiki Repair (was RE: Swiki locked)

Torsten.Bergmann at phaidros.com Torsten.Bergmann at phaidros.com
Wed Jul 17 06:32:55 UTC 2002

29.birmingham-06-07rs.al.dial-access.att.net changed
the swiki homepage again (he/she added two pictures,
see homepage History version 475
http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/1.version?id=475)

I've already set it back.

I would not vote for an author to set up a password
(he/she would then add pages with good topic names and
lock them). We should keep it open as it was in the past
and if we see changed pages we should repair them.

It is very simple to set the swiki back and if we dont
really care about it and repair the swiki constantly
he/she will get bored and stop changing the pages.
It's definitely not a hacker - a real hacker would have
more knowledge and would try to hack www.m$.com instead
of a simple swiki.

Bye
Torsten