Now I'm really confused :-(

Ned Konz ned at bike-nomad.com
Thu Jul 18 04:43:51 UTC 2002

On Wednesday 17 July 2002 04:15 pm, Tim Rowledge wrote:
> Consider having the preference change the class of event sensor
> (for example) used; thus the method used can have, or not have, the
> appropriate sends.

Unfortunately, the EventSensor can't know what events are legal to let
through (or need to be mapped) since those decisions are up to the
Morph.

I'm trying to let Morph writers use all the events they want to, which
means that the Morphs themselves are going to have some conditional
code.

--
Ned Konz
http://bike-nomad.com