Animorphic ST (Strongtalk) released!

Richard A. O'Keefe ok at cs.otago.ac.nz
Thu Jul 18 23:36:01 UTC 2002

Jecel Assumpcao Jr <jecel at merlintec.com> wrote:
	What we want is a Bytecodes to PPC, X86, ARM and MIPS (would those who
	care about Sparc, Alpha and SH please raise their hands?) using a
	translator in Smalltalk.

Imagine my hand raised for SPARC and Alpha.
Mind you, I'd need some really good documentation and a fair bit of
hand-holding to contribute, but surely I could contribute something.

By the way, thanks to all the people who made 3.2 a reality.
I have it on my Mac and it's looking good.  (Dictionary>>= is there
with 'tk' as author, but Bag>>= is still missing.).

Is there any way of making the new button row in a Browser go away?
I know how to get these things anyway, and screen real estate is *precious*.
(I do see the usefulness of the button row; my students should find it a big
help.  But I _personally_ don't need it.)