[Squeak] Morph has got a weight problem.

Edmund Ronald eronald at cmapx.polytechnique.fr
Fri Jul 19 05:13:49 UTC 2002

Maybe Morph should go to Weight Watchers ? As a newbie I am amazed by a
single class with more than 50 method *categories* or have I overcounted ?

There are also 3 lines of Class-comment documentation, which I guess is
adequate as Morph is so well documented in the old Smalltalk80 books.

I noticed all of this while trying to find the right constants
(#shrinkwrap etc.) for layout. Is AlignmentMorph obsoleted as of now ?

Last, not least, there should really be a NeXT-style layout tool for at
least the geometric properties of the Morph. With respect to shrinkwrap,
alignment of the submorphs, etc, Morphic fails its design objective of
graphic self-disclosure.

Or maybe, I the eternal newbie, have Linux-leaner's syndrome - ie. WITFM
Where is ...

Edmund