Pictures of platforms?

Alan Kay Alan.Kay at squeakland.org
Sat Jul 20 04:05:29 UTC 2002

Folks --

I'm putting together a brochure about Squeak to whom it may concern
(especially potential funders), and I'd like to include some pictures
of interesting platforms that Squeak runs on. I already have logos
for Mac, Windows, and Linux. But I know that Squeak runs on at least
one mainframe, and at least one supercomputer. It runs on the SONY PS
II. It runs on various PDAs. It has run on several bare chip sets.
And on other oddball and interesting lashups.

Please submit!

Cheers,

Alan