[OT] re: pictures of platforms?

Craig Latta craig.latta at netjam.org
Tue Jul 23 00:44:59 UTC 2002

Hi Alan--

> These are great!

	Neat! I found a few more; I'll include them soon.

> Any possibility of getting the wonderful MediaPad out of hibernation?

	Sure. I guess the hardware part could be tricky, but theoretically it's
possible, since all the designs and designers are still around. I'm not
sure the MediaWire stuff (fast synchronous networking protocol) was
Paul's to donate, since I think it was part of the sale of Avio Digital
(the Interval spinoff) to Centillium. Glenn probably knows...

	The two MediaPads that exist now still work. :)  I know how to change
the firmware too, but I've been afraid to try so far...

-C

--
Craig Latta
improvisational musical informaticist