Testing of GUI?

Jason Rogers jacaetevha at fast-mail.org
Wed Jul 24 12:39:06 UTC 2002

It may be cleaner (from an implementation standpoint) to use Smalltalk's
reflective capabilities.  This would avoid having a bunch of Test*
classes that duplicate the same behavior.  Create a generic Bot that can
be used to trigger the GUI events, and a generic ? <insert a good name
here> that can be used to discover the components of a GUI and check
their state.

=jason