Different solution to Swiki control

Stephen Pair spair at acm.org
Thu Jul 25 12:57:43 UTC 2002

I would like to see something like this...the more options for swiki
authorization, the better I think.  Everything from completely private,
invitation only participation to completely open, anything goes should
be supported.  Then individual Swiki administrators can decide what's
best for their Swikis.

- Stephen