The car script

Ned Konz ned at bike-nomad.com
Thu Jul 25 19:00:08 UTC 2002

On Thursday 25 July 2002 11:40 am, Karl Ramberg wrote:

> The thingy I did looks for the ASKII number of the key, it also
> give you the key number in the playfield key pressed player
> category. Having a key type would be nice though.

I think that it would be possible to take your code and use a keyboard
listener (perhaps the status morph itself). You could just patch
ScriptInstantiation>>status: to handle the keyListen (or whatever you
want to call it) status type.

That way you wouldn't have to worry about keyboard focus.

--
Ned Konz
http://bike-nomad.com