Please do me a favor

PhiHo Hoang phiho.hoang at rogers.com
Fri Jul 26 15:16:22 UTC 2002

Folks,

    Sorry for all the confusion caused by my previous message. :-)

    Now, just back from the bush, I am not any less confused.

    Who was the person who put the final touch to the last image ?

    I haven't read all postings since then but I was told that the honor
came to Ned.

    Congratulation, Ned.

    BTW, did any one try to build SqM ? Any comments ?

    Cheers,

    PhiHo.

    P.S: Hi Andreas, I hope you had a few spare cycles to count the broken
chinas. ;-)