[BUG] Scrolling in PluggableListMorph on Linux

reic0024 at d.umn.edu reic0024 at d.umn.edu
Sat Jul 27 09:36:54 UTC 2002

Kevin said:

> You know, I _know_ I've seen this happen as well. It is rather infuriating!
> But I've also had it happen in other X11 applications, like Mozilla...
> could it be some wierd XFree86 thing?

I don't think so.  I don't have this problem under Debian 3/PPC using VM
3.2-2. But I do get it with  Yoshiki's WinCE VM on my Jornada 720
running Squeak 3.2 final.  Not sure if the problem exists on the iPAQ
with the PocketPC VM, don't have the RAM for 3.2 on an it.

I do not have this problem on Dynapad however, which is derived from
2.8.

Aaron