Taking the world!

Dan Ingalls Dan at SqueakLand.org
Mon Jul 29 18:34:47 UTC 2002

Diego Gomez Deck <DiegoGomezDeck at ConsultAr.com>  wrote, and others have discussed...

>With the 3.2 version on the road we can publish in slashdot, freshmet, etc and take the world for us!  :-P
>
>What do you think?

This is all fine, but please check with me before opening a flood-gate.  As I recall, I paid off the reptilian ISP who hosts Squeak.org once, but I want to check in advance that I'm paying enough that we won't get cut off again due to bandwidth restrictions.  I'm looking into it today.

Thanks
	- Dan

PS:  Anticipating offers to re-host Squeak.org, I think this would be great but the current barrier is that my registration is so out of date that I can't change it (old mail address, old email address, etc).  I can work my way out of this but, for now i think I'll just throw money at it.

[If you are into domain registration and feel like holding my nose to the grindstone through the process, that would probably pay off in the end].