Cannot install Squeak v. 3.2-4

Ian Piumarta ian.piumarta at inria.fr
Mon Jul 29 19:11:12 UTC 2002

Hi Serban,

> I wanted to give Squeak a try but I cannot get it installed properly
> from sources on my Linux system.

Could I ask you to try installing with the 3.2-5devel sources instead?
(I've upgraded to a much newer autoconf/libtool because a couple of people
reported that 3.2-4 had build problems.)

If that still doesn't work then could you please mail me a transcript of
the configure/build process (and a tarball containing the configured [but
not built ;-] build directory would be most helpful too).

Thanks!

Ian