Cannot install Squeak v. 3.2-4

Jarvis, Robert P. (Contingent) Jarvisb at timken.com
Mon Jul 29 20:22:23 UTC 2002

If you've forgotten things about Windows you're less senile and more sane.

Bob "...who has spent today wading hip-deep through MS docs..." Jarvis
Compuware @ Timken

This message and any attachments are intended for the
individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended
recipient, please do not forward, copy, print, use or disclose this
communication to others; also please notify the sender by
replying to this message, and then delete it from your system.

The Timken Company