Screenshot for publicity

Jason Rogers jacaetevha at fast-mail.org
Tue Jul 30 12:38:08 UTC 2002

I think it's too much.  It's trying to capture too many groups who
aren't very much alike at all.  Why not split it out into categories?

Try:

Squeak for kids
Squeak for programmers (could be split out into gaming programmers,
server/client programmers, etc.)
Squeak for multimedia
Squeak for ???

The idea of categories makes me feel that Squeak can meet my needs as
XXXX.  We know that Squeak in all its forms is still Squeak.  But that
may be too much for a newbie to wrap his/her mind around.

=jason