Does *anyone* use MVC? (was: Re: [BUG?] weird behaviour of MVC in Squeak 3.2)

Aaron reic0024 at d.umn.edu
Wed Jul 31 22:21:43 UTC 2002

On Wed, 31 Jul 2002, Scott Wallace wrote:

> But is it really true that there are actually *no* MVC practitioners
> using either Squeak 3.2 or 3.3a , no one at all, except Boris?

What reasons would an MVCer have to move to a newer version? With the
exception of modules in 3.3a, almost everything being done in Squeak
versions newer than maybe 2.6 (maybe farther back?) have to do with
improvements/additions to Morphic or tools with Morphic-only interfaces.
There hasn't been much in the way of enhancements to the core or super new
libraries, &c.  I may be wrong, but this is what i've noticed.

Regards,
Aaron