Printing and the Squeak Swiki

David Brown ddb at namshub.org
Sun Jun 2 18:34:58 UTC 2002

When trying to print from Squeak, I use the "send contents to printer" menu
command.  When it prints, it prints upside down and backwards...!!!  Weird.
I've printed from Squeak at work, and it was fine.  Fro more information,
I'm using WinXP Pro, printing to an HP Photosmart 1215 printer at home.  At
work, it's all networked LaserJets and Lexmarks, and they all seem to work
well.

As for the Squeak SWiki, are we being hacked?  I've been monitoring the
recent changes, and quite a few pages (Squeak, Freshmeat, Pictures) have
been changed by merely appending pictures, many of which really have nothing
to do with the purpose of the SWiki.  Are people trying to steal bandwidth
and/or storage?  Am I late to this discussion?  (I just subscribed two days
ago)

Brief self-introduction:  My name is David Brown, I've been Smalltalking off
and on since 1985 when someone handed me the Blue book.  My last paying
Smalltalk gig was at Expeditors International.  I believe I met John
McIntosh at a conference a while back, I remember coveting his t-shirt of
the famous Byte cover.  I'm sure I wasn't the only one.

dave