Squeak lockup

danielv at netvision.net.il danielv at netvision.net.il
Sun Jun 2 12:10:09 UTC 2002

I've recently stopped using Squeak with 64M, and always allocate 128M.
Obviously, this doesn't immediately translate into 128M of physical
memory, so it's not as wasteful as it seems.

The RB does work alot harder than a usual browser, but it doesn't hold
any huge data structures permanently, so I wouldn't worry about that too
much unless you actually see a difference in behavior with or without
it.

Daniel