Reality Check

Tim Rowledge tim at sumeru.stanford.edu
Thu Jun 6 02:17:31 UTC 2002

"Roger Vossler" <rvossler at qwest.net> is claimed by the authorities to have written:

> Hi Gang,
>
> Since there appears to be little or no activity on the squeakfoundation
> list,
> I would like to receive some information concerning the following
> questions.

> Question 4: Is the Squeak Foundation effort dead or alive?
It seems pretty moribund to me right now. I like to think that I would
be included in any conversations since I was one of the starters of the
whole thing and am still pretty much the only person to have bothered to
write project reports - which are due again kiddies.

Then again, _everything_ seems pretty moribund right now. I'm not sure
I can think of more that a few people I knw that are earning money. At
BayCon the other day I met another dozen or so people recently releived
of the terrible burden of a job.

 tim

Shift to the left!  Shift to the right!  Pop up, push down, byte, byte, byte!