[GOODIE] HTML Builder

Torsten.Bergmann at phaidros.com Torsten.Bergmann at phaidros.com
Thu Jun 6 11:41:15 UTC 2002

Hi,

I think the DNU trick will bring you in trouble if you have typing
errors. Maybe you will have a look at the attached file.
It's a quick & dirty port of Ernest Micklei's HTMLWriter for
VisualAge (created during my lunch time just to present you the
idea). It uses blocks - and if you write your Homepage using
Smalltalk methods you are able to restructure the webpage using
Tools like the refactoring browser.
He has a newer version with a better design for Smallscript
available at:
http://www.philemonworks.com/download_smallscript.html

Maybe you create a cleaner port of this for squeak.

Bye
Torsten