[MVC] OpaqueForm: What was it, what replaced it?

john-reed.x.maffeo at mail.sprint.com john-reed.x.maffeo at mail.sprint.com
Thu Jun 6 16:31:23 UTC 2002

MVCers,

What was OpaqueForm? What was it used for? what replaced it.

Can anyone send me a file out of the class? It used to exist in Squeak
as evidenced by the comment in Form class makeStar {examples}

I finally have a working version of Draw80 running in Squeak! I have
palette buttons that work,  drop down menus that work, and I can file
in/out drawings. All in glorious black & white. The OpaqueForm business
has got me stumped.

Best Regards,

John-Reed Maffeo