Can't read files in WinCE Squeak?

Aaron reic0024 at d.umn.edu
Thu Jun 6 18:59:41 UTC 2002

A-ha!

I looked in your Morphic.ima 2.6 image- there is no WinCEFileDirectory
class (where reading files does work).

However, I did find this patch to the existing FileDirectory that worked
in 2.8, and prolly elsewhere:

http://swiki.gsug.org:8080/sqfixes/1177

Thanks much for the pointer Yoshiki!  Would it be any trouble to ask you
to put it on your page?  Or perhaps I should create a general "Squeak on
WinCE" resource page on the Dynapad swiki.  :)

Regards,
Aaron