Newbie to Nebraska

Kyle Bygott Henry.Bygott at colorado.edu
Fri Jun 7 21:55:45 UTC 2002

Hey everyone,

Can you modify Nebraska such that it will work on worlds other than World
(the global world)?  I've gotten it to work fine with World, but when I try
to get it to work with a sub-world that I have created, the client just
displays a black box in the corner of the screen and never displays the
shared world.  It says in comments that such a thing should be possible, but
I'm totally new to the remote and socket ends of Squeak, and don't really
know where to start looking.  Its not a problem with the different sizes
either, I've tested resizing World and Nebraska handles it fine...Anybody
have any ideas?  Thanks in advance,

Kyle Bygott
	  Henry.Bygott at colorado.edu