Killer Application (was: Squeak Foundation)

Alan Kay Alan.Kay at squeakland.org
Sat Jun 8 17:55:58 UTC 2002

I think that the forthcoming "t-Time" massively parallel net and
media collaboration environment (which I discussed some time ago)
will be a great killer app. Currently, it is coming along nicely and
we hope to put it out to the open source community, etc., in the Fall
sometime for all to play with.

Cheers,

Alan

-----