Zurgle test release

Jim Benson jb at speed.net
Sat Jun 8 21:05:12 UTC 2002

The next revision of Project Zurgle (1.0b) for Squeak gamma-4881 -- The
Squeak desktop enhancement
project has been released. Zurgle adds emulated widgets and window frames to
Squeak. The bug reporting page is at:

http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/2286

where you can also download 1.0b.

Joshua 'Schwa' Gargus implemented a nice enhancement to Bert Freudenbergs
EdgeImageMorph to include the ability to both stretch an image and to tile
it, plus a little bit of image caching thrown in for better performance.
Thanks Joshua !

I also fixed a couple of reported bugs. Please take it out for a spin and
check it out to make sure that I didn't muck things up.

Be safe out there,

Jim Benson

PS: I was going to wait until 3.2 gamma was shipped, but thought I'd throw
some code out there and see if it sticks.