Killer Application (was: Squeak Foundation)

PhiHo Hoang phiho.hoang at rogers.com
Sat Jun 8 21:42:08 UTC 2002

Jim,

> The downloaded Zurgle10b.zip should be a little larger than a
megabyte.

	Thanks for mentioning this. I wanted to ask, why is it so
bloated (do you have to drag the themes _and_ bitmaps INTO the
HOLY_IMAGE ;-)

> When you unzip the files into your image directory,

	Do I have to follow to the letters, i.e, unzipping to the image
directory ?

	I put it into 'images' sibbling (I thought that it's important
enough to be a sibbling instead of a child ;-), 'Zurgle10b'.

> you should get two directories, 'Luna' and 'Borg'

	Got these, and also 'Zurgle10b\Borg\Original Forms',
'Zurgle10b\Borg\Original Forms\wb_borgx'

	All with non-zero files.

	The zero-byte files in the image directory are bonus I got after
successfully files in 'Zurgle10b\Zurgle.st'.

	Cheers,

	PhiHo.