Removing instances?

Jimmie Houchin jhouchin at texoma.net
Sat Jun 8 21:20:55 UTC 2002

Hello,

I was playing with Comanche.
I was browsing the Kom-demo category reading the DisplayCamModule
documentation. It said select all and doit. I did. It worked.

Now, how do I get rid of that object instance?

I did finally find/learn a way to stop the server.
I did 'inspect instances' on 'ComancheNetService' and then did
'viewer for this value'.

>From there I could click on the 'stop' method.

Are there better or other ways of accomplishing this?

As I said I could stop the service but I don't know how to remove it. It
seems I did 'doit' multiple times and I have many instances of a variety
of services. I would like to remove them. Help. :)

Any help greatly appreciated.

Jimmie Houchin