Killer Application (was: Squeak Foundation)

PhiHo Hoang phiho.hoang at rogers.com
Mon Jun 10 02:26:36 UTC 2002

Stephen wrote:

> Andrew Greenberg wrote:
>
>> Surprise!  Another newbie arrives to inform us that Squeak is
deficient ...

	I am not quite sure that's Andrew who wrote that ;-)

	Anyway, I just came across Mozart http://www.mozart-oz.org .

	One of the prerequisites was that emacs must be installed first
and Tk is needed for GUI.

	Mozart is not the only language that does not hesitate to use
Tcl to get at Tk.

	Let's beat Emacs and Tk and Squeak will have a killer app.

	Let's go one step at a time. Let's beat Tk first.

	In my image directory, there is this 'MiniMorphic.image' , 2764
KB small.

	Can we start with that ? Any taker ?

	Cheers,

	PhiHo.