best XML parser

Rob Whitfield rob at customfun.com
Tue Jun 11 18:48:36 UTC 2002

Hi Bijan,

I think my problem is that I'm somewhat new to XML.  I'm currently playing
with YAXO.  The readme for YAXO says: "use the DOM parser. It returns a
hierarchical data structure containing the XML elements".  I don't know
what's going on but I don't see a hierarchical data structure being
returned anywhere.

I think my problem has more to do with documentation (or lack of it).

Are you familiar with YAXO and the example cases provided? In particular
the example:

         XMLDOMParser parseDocumentFromFileNamed: 'examples\dream.xml'.

When I set a "halt"  in parseDocumentFrom: method of the XMLDOMParser class
and examine class variables I don't see anything remotely like a
hierachical structure representing the XML elements.