[Goodie][Fix]ModulePaneBrowser

Torge Husfeldt jean-jacques.gelee at gmx.de
Thu Jun 13 16:46:59 UTC 2002

Hi,

The problem with loading was introduced by the other changeSet i posted
earlier the same day (namely robustFilein), which i (and you, too) was
beta-testing at this very moment, and you found a bug.
The bug has been fixed an i will repost the robustFileIn along.
I will attach a corrected version, but bear with me: this is absolutely
pre-alpha. I just realized that i forgot to make a menu for ModulePane
and so yellow-clicking on the module pane will give a
messageNotUnderstood:#moduleMenu:(any taker?;)
hth,
Torge
P.S.: The solution to file in the buggy version would have been to
replace any (Smalltalk robustClassNamed: 'AClassName class')
with (Smalltalk robustClassNamed: #AClassName)class
P.P.S: I actually did implement the menu getter but only as a copy from
the packageBrowser without any meaningful semantics (improvemnts still
apreciated ;)