[VI4] Multiple Behaviors/Roles proposal

Tim Rowledge tim at sumeru.stanford.edu
Fri Jun 14 20:39:46 UTC 2002

I agree with Andreas here; this is a speculative research project and
not something we should even consider for a VI4 project.

There's quite enough to do in working out an effective way to rework
your BC stuff to put the contexts back and keep the activation stack in
the VM. If you haven't already read it, find a copy of Eliot Miranda's
seminal 1987 OOPSLA paper on BrouHaHa. A ver y good,readable,
description of a fine solution to the  main problems.

tim
tim at sumeru.stanford.edu