[VI4] re: image version number (was "Forked Squeak version")

Duane Maxwell dmaxwell at san.rr.com
Sat Jun 15 18:59:01 UTC 2002

Bob Arning writes:
> Umm... why Character? There are only 256 of them.

You're right, of course.  I've been doing some low-level image hacking and
got myself confused because Character instances are a disproportionate
fraction of the early part of the image, enough that they were getting in
the way of what I was trying to find out - makes sense that they'd drift
toward the front.  It seemed that there were more than 256.

-- Duane