[ANN] Connectors pre-release -- really!

Ned Konz ned at bike-nomad.com
Sun Jun 16 14:18:47 UTC 2002

On Sunday 16 June 2002 05:32 am, David T. Lewis wrote:
> On Sat, Jun 15, 2002 at 07:08:09PM -0700, Ned Konz wrote:
> > I'd like feedback (especially bug reports)!
>
> Hi Ned, thanks for posting the new Connectors. This is great stuff.
>
> As requested, here is a bug:
>
> When loading into a clean 3.2gamma, update 4827, the postscript of
> the change set puts me into a debugger. The offender is 'Flaps
> newFSMConnectorsFlap', which chokes up a DNU on
> TransformMorph>>contentBounds.
> I suspect that TransformMorph>>contentBounds got removed in one of
> the recent updates, since it shows up in older versions of the
> image.

That's odd; I was working in a 4881 (now 4889) image, and there are no
senders or implementors of contentBounds in this image.

hmmm... it looks like TwoWayScrollPane>>fitContents was added in
CS3971, but was broken until CS4836 when I fixed it.

So my suggestion is to try it in a 4836 or later image; I don't know
how many people who've been tracking the 3.2 development still have
only older images. I'm shooting at working with the 3.2 release
(which I guess will happen Real Soon Now?).

> I also note an interesting looking NCClassHierarchyDiagrammer
> class, but with no methods defined in the change set. Did you
> intend to release that class?

It'll be in the next version; thanks. It's attached, anyway.

Thanks for the feedback,
--
Ned Konz
http://bike-nomad.com