[BUG] Dictionary equality test

Tim Rowledge tim at sumeru.stanford.edu
Tue Jun 18 00:33:13 UTC 2002

Chris Muller <afunkyobject at yahoo.com> is claimed by the authorities to have written:

> Well, if Squeak is intended for children, we may want to move Set theory way up
> into the elementary curriculum..  ;-)
Well in the school _I_ attended at ages 7-11 it certainly was in the
curriculum, along with matrices, vectors, and a surprising amount of
stuff I didn't meet again until the second year of my first degree!
I have heard people make plausible sounding arguments that sets and
groups should precede arithmetic at school.

tim

Use IF...ELSE  IF...ELSE  IF...ELSE...  to implement multi-way branches.