breaking out of infinite loop...

goran.hultgren at bluefish.se goran.hultgren at bluefish.se
Tue Jun 18 07:59:50 UTC 2002

Hi all!

As Ned pointed out, turning on the CPU watcher is a great precaution!
It has saved me tons of times from this dilemma.

A little note though: Remember to turn it off when deploying your app...
:-)

And another thing I have noticed - a Process browser left open doesn't
behave so well when restarting that image. I haven't explored it further
but now I always open them fresh.

regards, Göran