[BUG] Dictionary equality test

goran.hultgren at bluefish.se goran.hultgren at bluefish.se
Tue Jun 18 08:12:01 UTC 2002

Hi all!

Chris Muller <afunkyobject at yahoo.com> wrote:
[SNIP]
> Well, if Squeak is intended for children, we may want to move Set theory way up
> into the elementary curriculum..  ;-)

I haven't read this thread so I have no good arguments on the question
at hand, but just a note:

As far as I know Squeak itself is not intended for children. That is a
common misunderstanding.
eToys and other environments built in Squeak are intended for children,
but Squeak is just the tool to build them.

Of course Chris probably knows this as he was just joking, but just to
be sure and to not mislead any newbies... :-)

Correct me if I am wrong btw, regards Göran