[BUG] Mail File Problems with Celeste.

Mike Rutenberg mdrs at akasta.com
Tue Jun 18 21:17:28 UTC 2002

Bill,

Celeste looks for it's files along an absolute directory path.  If your
delivery environment has a different directory path, for instance using
D: rather than C: or different directory, then it will likely cause a
walkback.  If this is the problem, then you should be able to fix it by
simply closing Celeste and then reopening it.

If this is not the problem, then please send me a copy of the file
SqueakDebug.log which is most likely in your directory and I can try to
figure out more from that.

Mike