[Possible bug] FFI class not calling compiledFields

Stephane Ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Tue Jun 18 20:41:37 UTC 2002

ExternalAddress does not get initialized in a similar fashion that all the
other
FFI classes. There is no ExternalAddress compileFields when you file out
the class.

Same for ExternalFunction, ExternalLibrary, ExternalLibraryFunction,
ExternalObject, ExternalType, FFITester

I do not know if this is a problem but I look non consistent

Stef

Dr. Stéphane DUCASSE (ducasse at iam.unibe.ch)
http://www.iam.unibe.ch/~ducasse/