Yet another silly question

Diego Gomez Deck DiegoGomezDeck at ConsultAr.com
Wed Jun 19 10:01:08 UTC 2002

Hi Stéphane,

We'll see soon! :)

The compiler said that TurtleFlapEnvironment is not defined because it's not defined in the moment of compilation, it'll be in runtime.

You can change the last line to:

   (Smalltalk at:#TurtleFlapEnvironment) new createFlaps.

See you,

Diego Gomez Deck