User defined keyboard shortcuts

Ned Konz ned at bike-nomad.com
Wed Jun 19 14:27:40 UTC 2002

On Tuesday 18 June 2002 04:53 pm, Markus Fritsche wrote:
> Hello,
>
> 1. How can I customize keyboard shortcuts? I'd like to let Cmd+f
> open a file list (like Cmd+k opens a workspace)?

There are a couple of places where keyboard shortcuts happen: the text
panes (see ParagraphEditor>>initializeCmdKeyShortcuts), and the World
(see PasteUpMorph>>keystrokeInWorld:)

> 2. How can I change windows/ subwindows with the keyboard? I don't
> like to change from keyboard to mouse to keyboard to mouse...

You can hit shift-escape, w, i, Return for the Windows menu.

Or you could assign a command key in both of the above places to do
it.

--
Ned Konz
http://bike-nomad.com