[Q] MVC keyboard shortcuts (hotkeys) work?

Sven svenc at qwest.net
Wed Jun 19 20:51:52 UTC 2002

> On Tuesday 18 June 2002 08:27 am, Sven wrote:
> > Hi Ned.  I cannot get any alt command keys ( Windows & Unix VMs )
> > to work in an MVC project.  This includes copy, cut, paste, doit,
> > etc.  Does it work for you ?
>
> Works for me under the 3.2-3 Linux VM. Try the new sources...
>
> --=20
> Ned Konz

Tried the 3.2-3 Linux VM & new image without success.  I just don't
understand how the some key combination like alt-d (do-it) is recognized in
Morphic, but not in MVC.  And how such is the case for both Linux and
Windows98.  How bizarre.

I tried Sensor kbdTest, but it does not report the left or right alt key.
Any ideas on how I could modify kbdTest to show the alt key ?

I then tried xev.  It does report the left and right alt key so I know that
they should be seen by Squeak.

Sven