Smalltalk/X

David Farber dfarber at numenor.com
Thu Jun 20 23:09:19 UTC 2002

Kevin -- Smalltalk/X is alive and well. And also free these days. http://www.exept.de I saw Claus last week at Camp Smalltalk and, as usual, he showed me eleven different ways that Smalltalk/X could walk on water. I'm actually hoping to to use Smalltalk/X instead of Perl for a bunch of Linux stuff I'm doing--so far I'm very hopeful.

david

--
David Farber
dfarber at numenor.com