LSW-Vision-Smalltalk (was Re: [IDEA] Gtk2.0 and Squeak in the 'real boring world')

Aaron reic0024 at d.umn.edu
Fri Jun 21 16:12:04 UTC 2002

Ah, bummer.  With the web-page update, I guess they've updated their plan
with LSW-Vision-Smalltalk, which is a modified version of Squeak with
Win32 native widgets.

Apparently, they're not going to make LSWVST commercially available
anymore.  Last time I mosied over to their page, they were promising a
release.  How disapointing, especially considering they're working on
support to target Linux and Mac OS X natively as well. :(

Aaron